RENT-BY-OWNER Applicant credit report screening services.
No cost to the landlord. Applicant $40.
- Soft credit check. Will not harm credit scores.
- We follow the FTC’s guidelines and the FCRA laws that protect consumers.
- FTC’s guidelines and laws.
We handle all the paperwork and charges.
- Contact us at 205-352-3448. Provide their names and contact information and someone from our office will contact them. OR Have potential tenant to contact us at the same number.
- We will assist in getting their credit reports with the 3 major credit reporting agencies; Experian, Equifax and Transunion.
- The potential tenant’s credit reports will be analyzed by the following:
- Open lines of credit such as revolving credit such as credit cards
- Student loan debt
- Installment loans such as auto
- Any negative accounts such as repossessions, charged off credit cards and personal loans, foreclosures, bankruptcy, collections and other negative information will be graded. This will assist in making a decision to rent to someone with damaged credit. Not all negative credit indicates that someone will not pay their rent or other financial obligations.